Our services for the Basic Funeral include :-
0800 731 4972 - ( Click to download our Funeral Brochure (pdf) )
- Provision of the Funeral Director's
- Attending to all the necessary
arrangements - liasing with Ministers, Doctors, Cemeteries, Crematorium,
hospitals, coroners etc..
- Full uniformed staff on the
day of the funeral and throughout the performance of our duties.
- Providing a dignified Oak coloured
coffin fitted with four polished coffin handles, engraved name
plate and cotton inside lining. A quality gown will be provided
or the relatives can provide clothing if they feel it is appropriate.
- Transfer of the deceased from
place of death to our Chapel of Rest during normal working hours.
- Care of the deceased prior to
- Provision of our purpose built
hearse to convey the deceased
to the crematorium or cemetery of the Clients choice.
- Please telephone 0800 731 4972
to discuss your requirements with one of our funeral advisers.
Advice is without obligation.
Download our Funeral Brochure (pdf)
- Or you can contact us by e-mail for response during office
- If you feel you require a more traditional Funeral Service than The Basic Funeral please click here to see our 'Basic-Plus' service and also for a greater choice of coffins and caskets.
addition to our charges some or all of the following
disbursements may be
fees (These can vary from £450 - £850)
- Cemetery Grave
fees for a burial
- Minister or
Humanist Officiant fees - (£110 to £180)
- Doctors fees for
cremation certificates - £158
(If the Death is reported to the
Coroner these will not be payable)